onsdag 9. juni 2010

The Sunlight and How to Swing It

It's been more than a month since I updated this blog, and during this time I've done nothing on the Auction House. I've still been playing, levelling my warrior and gearing him up. My hope is to tank a bit in ICC 10 this week, but it doesnt really matter.

I gave a colleague of mine 20k gold, since he's still struggeling levelling up and had some cash issues. He was wearing spellpower items (spellpower hunters ftw), so a few tips on gear and spec made his journey even easier. In return he bought the silly sparkle pony to me, I havent claimed it yet since it's rather far from being my favourite mount.
I also gave 20k to a friend from Sweeden who started her first horde chr a few months back. The fact that she's cute has nothing to do with my kindness!
It's a good thing that my earnings find some use, now that I'm not all too fuzzed about the game. I also wasted about 20k on gear for my warrior, which has brought me down to 60 000, in other words about half of what I had.


Ah summertime, the bane of many a raiding guild, and a blessing for those of us who like beer and girls wearing less clothes. I've been hooking up a bit with a co-worker, it's nice to have some action on that front, although it's nothing serious. She drinks alot of beer, making her a bad influence on me and on my work, I'm not very productive while hung over in week days.
In about a week I start my 5 week vacation, spending three of those weeks working on my brother in laws farm. I will be doing alot of carpentry work - a trade I really like. Salary will be less than I'm used to at my regular job, but nothing beats outside physical work in the summer!

The farm is situated far away from anything that resembles a sivilization, so I'll bring my lap top for entertainment. I even plan to pick up my auctioneering again - so this blog will hopefully be back on it's feet in a few weeks.
Due to this, I had a quick look at my old markeds, and was pleased to see that it's about the same people dealing with the same prices. Except for netherweave bags which seems to be going through a little war. I think I will stay out of it for now (but keep buying cheap cloth)and see if someone comes out on top. Then I shall destroy the remaining competition (I got a bank tab full of netherweave bolts, all bought at 4-5g) and bring prices back up to ~15 gold per bag.

Hmm just writing about this increases my lust for gold..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar