tirsdag 15. juni 2010

My Production and Method

This post should probably have been written when I first started this blog, but it's something I've kind of dreaded since it's going to be quite extensive.

First off, let's have a look at my characters and their professions:
80 Priest - enchanter/tailor
80 Deathknight - jewelcrafter/miner
80 Warlock - alchemist/tailor
76 Mage - alchemist/tailor
80 Hunter - alchemist/leatherworker
80 Paladin - alchemist/ ..eventually a tailor
80 Warrior - blacksmith/miner
73 Rogue - skribe/herbalist
34 Druid - alchemist/herbalist
2 Rogue - alliance AH chr

4 Transmutation mastered alchemists means roughly 500g each day in epic gems. 3 tailors equals one of each speciality and speciality cloth is the high quantity marked with best margins, nearly more than 50% profit on some of my sales! The plan for Cataclysm is to have 5 tailors and 6 or 7 alchemists, since these are the only two professions worth stacking. Mining will probably get a cooldown as well, so I'll keep the two of them.

These are my main markeds at the moment:

Enchanting:
*Various scrolls, I don't put alot of effort into this just yet. Crusader is one of my biggest seller.

Tailoring:
*Spellthreads, heavy competition. I still manage to maintain the biggest marked share.
*Netherweave Bags, marked is out of control now. 8g per bag gives hardly any profit considering the time it takes to make them. I've been a big part of pushing the prices down and now I just wait until they get bored and prices rise to normal.
*Spellweave, Ebonweave and Moonshroud. A few competitors I can live with. Great gold and I love having 3 tailors.
*Epic ToC, very good money in these - can make 2-3k a week without too much effort.
*22 slot bags always sell for alot of gold, and profession bags can also make you a fortune.


Blacksmithing:
*Eternal Belt Buckets, sell about 10-15 a day with roughly 25g profit per piece!
*Enchanting Rods, I relist every 48 hours and don't pay any attention. 100g a week perhaps.
*Mithril Spurs, don't sell more than 5 a week for 15g.

Mining:
Titansteel Bars, I sell around 10-15 a day, weekends are especially good.

Alchemy:
Only gems atm, steady income. Will try out Flasks when 3.3.5 comes.

Jewelcrafting:
*Only got 2 epic recipes, I hate doing the dailyquest.. I cut and sell what I transmute.
*Metagems, the 3 most common gems. 5-6 people constantly undercutting but I still make enough to keep doing them.

These are my core markeds. I like to keep it simple, which is why I haven't bothered with epic gems and Inscription yet. Too many bloody items to craft and post, but I will try to earn a few more gem recipes before patch 3.3.5 -mostly red ones. Red gem slot in the new gear should make them the biggest sellers by far.

I'll change one of my Alchemists to Elixir Master, I've been buying a bunch of Frost Lotus lately and want to take part in the last major flask bonanza before Cataclysm.


My method is quite simple, since I don't deal with any complicated markeds:
I search for cheap mats; mainly eternals since they are the core raw material - and by out everything cheap. Saronite Ore I need for the shuffle (where I get most of my enchanting materials from), Belt Buckles and Titansteel Bars. Iceweb Spidersilk and Netherweave cloth I also consume in quite large quantities.


Gonna leave this post a bit unfinished, and get back to it tonight.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar