fredag 11. juni 2010

Auctionhouse @ work

I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I just bought the Remote Auctionhouse feature. 3 Euros a month isn't alot of money, but sales during daytime are never high. I will be testing it the next week, but I don't expect my income to be more than a few hundred gold extra per week.

Since I can't craft stuffs, I guess I need to have a few extra stacks in my bags. I can cancel and post from my mail - but only one stack at the time. This sucks.

This first day it seems that netherweave bags and belt buckles sell pretty well during daytime. I shall update this post at the end of the work day.

Update @ 14:45
I was dead wrong, daytime auctioneering is pure win. I've collected 1900 gold so far, I've bought 6 stacks of Eternal Fire at 20g per piece (normal prices are 27-35), and it seems alot of my competition (on spellthreads) play during the day which mean I've relisted a few times. I'm completely sold out on Belt Buckles and Netherweave bags, need to make moar! This is awsome.
The downside is that it steals my work time which my boss won't like.. But it's friday and summer is approaching, so the workload is low anyways. In addition I'm being transfered next week, so I don't have any big responsibilites atm. But I guess in the future I will get some routines on when I can log into the AH, and reduce time spent.

Update 16:45
2500 gold collected, half of that gold coming from spellthreads.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar