søndag 13. juni 2010

The Schnitzel Report - Week 4

I'm finally back in business; I started on Wednesday with 60k, spent 8k on mats and began working my markeds again. Here are my standings now (Sunday evening):


I blew another 6k on mats earlier today, I think a miner was hacked cause I noticed someone posting Titansteel Bars at cost price. I immediatly bought them and searched for other mining stuff. Here's what I paid for his auctions, with normal prices:

12 Titansteel Bar 78g (100)
6 stacks Eternal Fire 18g (28-30)
7 stacks Eternal Shadow 10g (17-20)
8 stacks Eternal Earth 2g (4-5)
18 stacks! Titanium Ore 9g (13)
40 Titanium Bar 12g (18)

Titansteel Bars and Titanium Ore will be flipped for a nice profit, while the rest goes into my production line. I just can't get enough Eternals!

All in all a good week, competition is fierce and I will have a little struggle taking back my markeds. But hey, that's what makes auctioneering fun, right?

I've set myself a goal now; Gold Cap before Cataclysm. Should be quite doable if I earn 10-15k a week, although I have no idea how earnings will be during the summer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar